Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Westbound Tenants!!!

My dearest readers, I have finally found the time (and internet) to finish this post. I am so very sorry I didnt get it finished earlier. So here it is and just so you know, this is from the LAST trip, these our our pets we had going from the east to the west. Thank you SO much for being patient with me, and I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. :D

Tenant #1 This is Annie, a smooth fox terrier. She loved talking. A lot. :D


Tenant #2 This is Hailey, she is a wheaton terrier, and a very sweet dog, but boy, will she pull you anywhere and everywhere. :)


Tenant #3 This is Max, He and Hailey are brother and sister. He was a very well-mannered boy, and I was sad to give him and his sister back.


Tenant #4 This is Benji, he is a Samoyed. He's a good 'ole boy, and even though he had a little bit of trouble getting around, he was always pulling me to go sniff something over here or there. :)
 
 
 
Tenant #5 This here is Casey, Benji's brother, he is quiet, compared to Benji. Like his brother, he had trouble getting around too, so we used our ramp to get him and Benji in and out of the car.
 
Tenant #6 Elijah. He is one of the cutest cats I have ever seen. He's only a year old, he loved me petting him, and I hated to give him back. :P If I ever owned a cat, I would want it to be just like Elijah.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tenant #7This is Schooner, a black lab. She was a sweetie, and absolutely loves people. We fought a constant battle keeping her crate dry. I think she loves swimming.
 
 
Tenant #8 Roxy, the boxer. She is just a youngin'. She was always ready to be the first one out for a walk, and was never much for getting back in.
 
 
 
Tenant #9 Dixie!!!!! She is a very well-behaved Golden Retriever. She always did what you told her to do, and never made a mess of her crate. And I think out of all the animals we've ever had, she smelled the best. :D
 
 
And, Tenant #10, Lenny the tabby cat. She was very timid, and nervous about traveling. She did ok though, and was very happy to get back to her momma.
 
 
 
And that completes the first trip (well, the first one I actually wrote about.) As you can see, we were very blessed to have such easy-going, well-behaved animals. The few troubles we had were not anything major, and I have Jesus to thank for that.
 
Thanks again for reading my blog , and I will be posting this trips eastbound tenants tomorrow, so stay tuned. :D
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You gotta post a picture of jaben in her crate looking sad :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, I like you already....your cute descriptions of the animals and giving honor to God for the good trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Isn't Jesus SO good to us??? :) can't wait to meet you and the kitty!!!

      Delete