Friday, October 5, 2012

Going by-by...and weird dogs.

It all started one afternoon a few days ago my mommy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go "by-by"... I got super excited, cuz u see, the last place we went when she asked me if I wanted to go "by-by" was super fun... it had lots of water (though the water was really yucky tasting), and the ground was all covered in stuff that was really fun to run in, and it wasn't hot there like it was at home, and there were TONS of birds I could chase... anyways, back to the subject, of course I wanted to go. Who wouldnt wanna go somewhere where you don't have to sit around all day and sleep??? So, I went "by-by". And so much for that last thought about going "by-by" and it being super fun, cuz from the moment we left, all I've been doing is sleeping! Also, my mommy and grandpa put me in a cage thing so I can't get out!!! I couldn't believe they could be so mean.

Back on the first day of the trip, while I was stuck here in this ridiculous cage, the car stopped (yay!!! I get to get out!!) and my mommy and grandpa went out and got these two weird dogs that I have never seen before in my life...
 
this one they call "Kona"
 
 
and this one they call "Sassy".

 
(I was dissapointed to find out that they're both girls.)
And I got really upset cuz these dogs were getting in my car... at least they got locked up in a crate the same as me. How dare they!!! I tried to tell my mommy to get them out but she wouldn't listen, she just went and finished talking to the lady and then got back in the car (so much for getting out.) and we started driving again. Later on that day the car stopped again, and we got to get out (finally!!!! :D) But it wasnt for long because then we got back in the car (again.) and my mommy said it was time for nighty-night. Every day went a little like this, and more and more weird animals got in my car. Here's some pictures of them.
 
There's this one they call "Porscha":
I really don't like this one because my mommy keeps on calling it "puppers" and "cute little puppy", and telling it that its "a good girl", and so on, so I have concluded to be mad at both of them.
 
 
And there's this one they call "Scarlett"
 
She has a sister named "Abby" that looks just like her... they're actually pretty nice to me.
 
Then there's the cats... oh, how I get SO sick of their "meow" "meow"  "MEOW!!"!
 
Here's the two that were already in my car when I got in (which was kinda a surprise, how did they get in there?):
 
This one my mommy always talks to, she calls it "Zoe"
 
 
And there's Zoe's sister, "Leela" which I love cuz she doesn't meow at all...
 
 
 
And then there's the three:
 
"Sylvester" (the only boy in the car...oh, if only he were a dog!!!)
 
 
"Molly" she meows a lot.... :P
 
 
and this here is "Alegre", she makes a lot of noise too, but that's just cuz she misses her mommy.

 
All these is why my mommy doesn't pay any attention to me. And I'm sad. Very sad. So every time my mommy does come up to me and say how I'm her "best girl" and "i love you" etc etc, I just ignore her, unless she's gonna take me outside of course. If she's not gonna pay full attention to me then I won't pay full attention to her. And I have these strange animals to thank for all my madness. Thanks a lot guys. (Or should I say, girls?) Here are some photos of me being upset:
 
Here's me trying to not act excited about my mommy giving me a treat...
 
 
And here's me all locked up in the horrid crate.
 
 
I wish every moment that I had never wanted to go on this trip in the first place. This fun trip is turning out to be not so fun. But then again, it's better than a trip to that awful place I get shots at, so maybe in the long run, it's for the better...I'll just have to keep thinking that..."It's for the better....""It's for the better....""It's for the better..."
 
~Shasta~ (I hacked my mommy's blog for keeping me in this crate)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Shasta is gorgeous! I guess some of these guys are the ones my Highland Lynx kitten (Tesla) will be traveling with. Thanks for loving him for me on this trip! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Rebekah, I keep checking for some pics/posts on your trip back to CA. but don't see any. :) I hope your Grandma is much better by now and that your Dad and the whole family are well in body and Spirit!

    We (and the buyers) thought you and Dan were totally awesome and wanted to put up a good review for you, but can't figure out where to do that. I saw other reviews but not where to leave new ones.....if you have ideas that would be great!

    Thanks so much for being the best surrogate parents Tesla could have en route to his new family. He is doing wonderful there and is totally loved and adored by the way!
    Blessings and hope your Texas trip is awesome too,
    Holly in Va. at the Shepherd's Lair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly!!! :D
      Yes, sorry about that. I have been really busy since the return home, so I apologize for not putting that post up. I hope to get it up pretty soon here though, so keep looking for it!!!

      Yes, we are all doing wonderful, and my Grandma's foot is healing up great!!! Thank you for asking! :) I hope all is good with you guys as well!!!

      I took a look at the website after reading what you said, it looks like under each review people have written there is a little button that says "post comment", I think that's where you click. Let me know if that works. :D

      No problem!!!! Thank YOU so much for your business!!! :)

      I am SO happy he's doing so good in his new home. I miss him quite a bit... :( He was such a sweet kitten... In fact, every time I hold our kitten who looks just like him here at home (besides the cute ears), I think of little Tesla. :( So I am very glad to hear he is as happy as can be.

      Blessings to you too and thank you so much!!!!
      Rebekah Shafer

      Delete